WHAT IRIDOLOGY CAN REVEAL
- The primary nutritional needs
of the body.
- Inherently weak organs,
glands, and tissues.
- Inherently strong organs,
glands, and tissues.
- Constitutional strength
- What organ is in greatest
need of repair and rebuilding.
- Relative amounts of toxic
settlements in organs, glands, and tissues.
- Stages of tissue inflammation
- Where inflammation is located
in the body.
- Under activity or sluggishness
of the bowel.
- Spastic conditions or ballooned
conditions of the bowel.
- The need for acidophilus
in the bowel.
- Prolapsus of the transverse
- Nervous conditions or inflammation
of the bowel.
- High risk tissue areas
in the body that may be leading to a disease.
- Pressure on the heart.
- Circulation level in various
- Nerve force and nerve depletion.
- Hyperactivity or hypoactivity
of organs, glands, or tissues.
- Influence of one organ
on another, contribution of one organ to a condition elsewhere in the
- Lymphatic system congestion.
- Poor assimilation of nutrients.
- Depletion of minerals in
any organ, gland, or tissue.
- Results of physical or
mental fatigue or stress on the body.
- Need for rest to build
- Tissue areas contributing
to suppressed or buried symptoms.
- High or low sex drive.
- A genetic pattern of inherent
weaknesses and their influence on other organs, glands, and tissues.
- Effects of iatrogenic conditions.
- Pre-clinical stages of
potential diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, and other diseases.
- Recuperative ability and
the health level of the body.
- Build up of toxic material
before the manifestation of disease.
- Tells what foods a person
does or does not eat.
- Genetic weaknesses affecting
the nerves, blood supply, and mineralization of bone.
- Genetic influence on any
- Healing signs indicating
an increase of strength in an organ, gland, or tissue.
- Bone marrow problems.
- Potential for varicose
veins in legs as shown by inherent weakness.
- Positive and negative nutritional
needs of the body.
- Sources of infection.
- Acidity of the body or
catarrh (phlegm) development as indicated by acute signs in the iris.
- Condition of the tissues
in any part of the body or all parts of the body at one time.
- Potential contributions
- Effects of polluted environment.
- Adrenal exhaustion, which
may indicate low blood pressure, lack of energy, slowed tissue repair,
deficiencies of Vit. C and adrenaline.
- Resistance to disease as
shown by amount of toxic settlements in the body.
- Relationship or unity of
symptoms with conditions in organs, glands, and tissues.
- The difference between
a healing crisis and a disease crisis.
- The workings of Hering's
Law of Cure.
- Whether a particular program
or therapy is working or not.
- The quality of nerve force
in the body.
- Response to treatment:
how well the body is healing itself and at what rate.
- The overall health level
of the body as a unified structure.
WHAT IRIDOLOGY CANNOT REVEAL
- Predict or indicate blood pressure levels (abnormal or normal), blood
sugar level or other specific diagnostic findings or laboratory test
- Identify what medication or drugs an individual is using or has used
in the past.
- Determine what surgical operations a person has had
- Find out how much uric acid is in the body
- Indicate when an injury to the body occurred or what caused the injury
- Determine whether a poisonous snake bite has occurred or whether snake
venom has entered the bloodstream
- Correlate tissue inflammation levels with specific diseases or symptoms
- Identify diseases by name
- Tell whether a subject is male or female from the iris
- Determine whether asbestos settlements or silicosis exists in the
body but only the effects on tissue
- Tell if hair is falling out or what may be causing hair loss
- Determine the number of organs when a person has been born with 3
kidneys, a double uterus, etc.
- Verify the presence of fungal infections such as Candida Albicans,
although it may indicate conditions supporting its possible presence
in the body
- Show which tooth may be causing trouble
- Verify the presence of lead, cadmium, aluminum or many other metallic
elements that may have settled in the tissues.
- Tell if someone is on birth control pills
- Prove whether or not a woman is pregnant, either normal or ectopic
- Indicate whether an operation may be necessary
- Indicate reliably whether a tumor is preent or what size it may be
- Show whether hemorrhage exists in the body or where its location may
- The difference between drug side effect symptoms and symptoms of actual
- Show if the thyroid is causing irregular menstrual periods
- Determine the presence of multiple sclerosis, Parkinson=s disease
or bubonic plague
- Indicate syphilis, gonorrhea or other sexually transmitted diseases
- Identify homosexuality or AIDS
- Show whether gallstones or kidney stones are present
- Tell reliably whether a blockage exists in a cardiac artery